ABOUT US | Fresh Ideas For Your Growing Business
We are one of the major service providers to Engineering Industries.
Recently we have developed and launched 5 Valuable / Useful / Essential tools for manufacturing industry.
These tools have been developed by a Mechanical Engineer who has more than a 3 decade of experience in the field of Machine Shop, Tool Room, and Development in Manufacturing Industries.
These tools give a clear vision of process to be followed to meet the requirements needed.
We proudly introduce
Advanced Machining Cost Estimator(AMaCE)
Sheet Metal & Fabrication Cost Estimator (SMF)
Machine Hour Rater (MHR)
Essential For Mechanical Engineers (SNCL4ME)
Time Study Tool cum Digital Log Sheet (SNCL LOG)
FOR LARGE & MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES (ON REQUEST ONLY)
IF all or few or any of the below
• At all time people are chasing the process and spending more time to search, what is, at where, from when, at which condition and why as like.
The major duty of the staff chain is being the same.
• Meetings are held frequently, discussing about the status and further proceedings. Frequency and duration of the meetings are more.
• Intercom and Telephones are mainly used to know and to discuss about the status.
• Communication gap
• Thump rule planning in Machine loading and Assembly.
• Planned – Not processed, Processed – Unplanned to a considerable volume.
• No scientific approach in monitoring the process as per planning.
• Target, result and efficiency are not transparent.
• No exact findings of running, idleness and reason for the idleness of the machineries.
• No transparency in process flow.
• No pin point traceability about RM, WIP and FG.
• Attention less inventory.
• No awareness about self performance.
• No healthy competition in work.
• Last but not least is
To wholly depend on one or few persons
It is strongly recommended to apply the PDCA concept.
P – Plan – Scientific approach in Planning.
D – Do – Executing the Plan
C – Check- Digital Online Monitoring the Execution
A – Act- Taking corrective Action based on the result.
WE do Factory AUTOMATION by installing
ERP Solution with PLANNING, FLOW & ONLINE MONITORING