What am I?
I am AMaCE (Advanced Machining Cost Estimator)
Why I am?
Reason for my existence is
To eradicate the crisis of losing the project because of wrong higher Quotation
And eliminating the loss in manufacturing because of lower Quotation
Who created me and How?
I was created by Kannan Amirthalingam who has more than 35+ years of pure raw hard hit experience in field, who acquired collective knowledge of some great minds in the industry
• I have a more advanced formulas built-in within me for making the cost estimation in a way quicker and more efficient manner with best precision.
• I have more important tabs to be filled, which you wouldn’t even had considered as a cost estimating necessity. But that makes a greater deviation in the overall output of cost estimation for some larger scale projects.
How friendly I am?
• I’m easy to understand, user-friendly and the best is my creator provides at most customer care one could ask for.
• Use me to get some profits on your projects by providing the best quotation you could offer without losing your principle and prevent yourself from having a bigger dent in your pocket, instead fill it up by producing the perfect quotes.
What I do?
• I replace expensive part time estimators like Managers, CEO, MD with entry level economical engineers
• Reduce dependency on programmer for costing
• Reduce Estimating time and Last minute pressure.
• Increase Estimation accuracy
• Indirectly reduce marketing expenses by bringing more orders
• Point out negotiation boundary
• Give guidance on Cutting Parameter like Speed and Feed to the production team
• Avoid overlook view of not considering minor but essential elements like Setting and loading & unloading Time
Who all are using me?
• Costing Department
• New Product Development (NPD)
• Production Engineering Department (PED)
• Out Sourcing Department (OSD or SCM
How affordable I am?
• I am not an expense. I am an investment
• I am an Asset like Tools, Tool Holders, Compressor, Stabilizer and Accessories
• I am costing not even 1% of your investment
What I request you to do is?
Plan a time for addressing my presentation with your technical team and decision making personnel
Call my presenter for presentation
Have a deep look at me
Place order for me
Get installed me
Get your person trained at me
Start using me
Run a Stress Free and Profitable Business
FOR MACHINE HOUR RATE
Machine cost, Interest Rate, Life of Mc in Years/Hours, Current Age of Mc, Reselling Cost of Mc, No of Operating Hrs/day
Factory Area in Sq.Ft, Space Cost/Sq.Ft, Mc Space including utilities, No of Machine in factory, Common Space
Oil consumption/Month, Oil Price/Lit, Waste consumption/Month, waste Price/kg, Monthly, Annual Maintenance Cost, Other Consumables/Month
Machine Power, Effective Running of Motors, No of Fans /Consumption, No of Lights /Power consumption, Compressor Power, Effective Running time of Compressor, No of Mc connected with Compressor, EB Unit Rate
Average Tool cost/Month, Operator Salary, No of Mc handled by Operator, Helper Salary, No of Mc handled by Helper, QC inspector Salary, No of Mc handled by QC Inspector,
Production Supervisor Salary, No of Mc handled by Production Sup, QA Supervisor Salary, No of Mc handled by QA Sup, Engineer Salary, No of Mc handled by Engineer, Admin Staff & Manager Salary, Other Overheads, Profit.
FOR PRODUCT COST
MACHINE, CUTTING PARAMETERS, CYCLE TIME, TOOL CHANGING TIME & RAPID, SETTING TIME, Loading & Unloading Time, BATCH QTY
MACHINE HOUR RATE (With or Without Tool Cost)
OTHER Miscellaneous Costs like OUT SOURCING, INSPECTION, PACKING, TRANSPORTS, REJECTION, INVENTORY, SCRAP, PROFIT, OVERHEADS, EFFICIENCY, FIXTURE, SPECIAL TOOLS & GAUGES Costs and MANY MORE…,